This Saturday May 8, from 9:00a-3:34p the USO of Metropolitan Washington and Joint Employment Transition Services (JETS) will be hosting the 5th Military Spouse Career Expo at Fort Meade.
Here are the details from the organizers:
- Saturday May 8, 2010
- 9:00 am – 3:45 pm
- Military ID required
- Access to Employers, Home-based Business opportunities and Military Service Organizations.
- One-on-One Job Search or Resume Review Consultations.
- Give-Away Bags to first 100 Attendees.
- Spouse Education (MyCAA & 9/11 GI Bill)
- Resume Writing Skills
- Spouse Hiring Initiatives (Fed. Executive Order, Spouse Preference, Army Spouse Employment Partnership)
- Exploring Entrepreneurship
- Interviewing to Win
- Federal Employment Applications
- Stress Management and more ….
For more details, contact:
- Fax: (703) 805-2509
- Call: (703) 805-4277
- Email: Lauren@usometro.org